comfort and safety
Embedded Computer Vision technology revolutionizes the interaction with virtual content by giving VR (Virtual Reality) headsets and AR (Augmented Reality) glasses Touch-Free Control that is natural and intuitive. By simply lifting a finger or hand and moving it in the air, users can interact with virtual scenes without any gloves, hardware controllers, or button-pressing.
- Full compatibility with iOS 64bit devices, Android
- Distributed as a single library with no further dependencies
- Accurate up to 88 inches from the camera
- CPU overhead of just 9% on an iPhone 7
- Requires Internet Permission
Tool and Support
Full API documentation, a quick start guide, source code for sample applications, and sample contents to exemplify the different ways of easily integrating Gesture Recognition into any app project. Clay has technical support team ready to help.